I’ve been busy this summer deploying VMware Cloud Foundation 4.01 (VCF) at home.
Yesterday I presented my experience on VCF hosted in my home lab on a single nested host. After I read the VMware blog post in January I couldn’t wait to deploy with the VLC software. Click for a recording of my presentation & demo at the Seattle VMware User Group (VMUG).
Following are the links from my presentation:
- VMware Blog “Deep dive into VMware Cloud Foundation – Part 1 & 2 Building/Deploying Nested Lab”
- VMware Cloud Foundation Lab Constructor (VLC) Community on Slack (source for the documentation and VLC software)
- VMware Cloud Foundation Hands on Lab Documentation – HOL-2146-01-HCI
- VMware VCF Documentation
- VMware Validated Design 6.0.1 VMware Cloud Foundation 4.0.1 Planning and Preparation Workbook
- VMware Cloud Foundation Operations and Administration Guide (VCF 4.0)
- VMware Cloud Foundation Lifecycle Management (VCF 4.0)
- VMware Cloud Foundation Deployment Guide (VCF 4.0)
A future goal is to develop a blog series on the presentation and what I learned.